- Health Screenings
- Improving With Age
- Special Events
- Living Well
- Children and Teens
- Healthy Families
- Journey To Better Health
- Babies and New Parents
Cancer Self-Management virtual
Cancer Self-Management is a free, 6-week program delivered entirely via Zoom. Share experiences and identify solutions and tools for solving problems and creating a supportive environment. Caregivers are also welcome to attend! For questions or more information, please contact HCGH-J2BH@jhmi.edu.
We will explore real-life skills for:
* Maintaining balanced nutrition
* Minimizing fatigue, frustration, pain, and isolation
* Increasing the quality of your sleep
* Coping with living with uncertainty
* Regaining and maintaining flexibility and endurance
* Understanding treatment and complementary therapy decisions
* Communicating with family, friends, health professionals.
For questions or more information, please contact HCGH-J2BH@jhmi.edu.
If this class has no sessions, please add your name to "Wait List" Session below and we will contact you as soon as one is available.
There are currently no upcoming sessions for this event