- Health Screenings
- Improving With Age
- Special Events
- Living Well
- Children and Teens
- Healthy Families
- Journey To Better Health
- Babies and New Parents
Cancer Self-Management: Virtual
This is a wait list for the next available Cancer Self-Management class held virtually via Zoom. Cancer Self-Management is a free, 6-week program delivered entirely via Zoom. Share experiences and identify solutions and tools for solving problems and creating a supportive environment. Caregivers are also welcome to attend! For questions or more information, please contact HCGH-J2BH@jhmi.edu.
We will explore real-life skills for:
* Maintaining balanced nutrition
* Minimizing fatigue, frustration, pain, and isolation
* Increasing the quality of your sleep
* Coping with living with uncertainty
* Regaining and maintaining flexibility and endurance
* Understanding treatment and complementary therapy decisions
* Communicating with family, friends, health professionals.
For questions or more information, please contact HCGH-J2BH@jhmi.edu.