- Health Screenings
- Improving With Age
- Special Events
- Living Well
- Children and Teens
- Healthy Families
- Journey To Better Health
- Babies and New Parents
New Mom's Online Support Group
Using Zoom, share experiences with other new moms at this online support group. The group is for new moms and babies up to 5 months old. Topics are most appropriate for first time moms, but new moms with other children are also welcome to attend. Includes support, referrals, and discussion of parenting topics.
A zoom link to your session will appear in your confirmation email.
This program is not appropriate for pregnant mothers. If you have any questions or to join a class in progress, please email email@example.com.
NEW Course: Infant and Toddler Safety, Childproofing and CPR for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of children up to age 4.
For information about COVID and pregnancy, visit Coronavirus and Pregnancy: What You Should Know.
* Talk With Me : A baby’s brain grows fast. Research shows that the number of loving words a baby hears in the first three years of life makes a BIG difference in baby's development.
* For updated information about preparing for childbirth at Howard County General Hospital, visit Coronavirus FAQ; Mothers and Babies.
* For additional information and videos, please visit the New Parent page.
* Breastfeeding Support Group: For information about a free, virtual Breastfeeding Support Group contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Howard County Dads, Inc. welcomes fathers to this nonprofit organization that connects and empowers dads to promote fatherhood involvement in Howard County We share advice, host family activities, and meeting up at dad gatherings.